ASSOCIATE SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST
Based in: Pittsford, NY
Description: This person will work with clients and our internal teams to ensure timely and accurate data collection, analysis, and reporting for multiple clients across our product line.
• Follow established processes and procedures to process client data and deliver reports on a monthly basis.
• Work with clients and ACA Coordinator to file client data with IRS yearly.
• Ensure client requests are handled timely and appropriately.
• Work with clients and Solution Specialists on detailed compliance questions, documenting all correspondence or calls.
• Provide insight into customer accounts to assist in refinement of process, reports, and generating revenue.
• Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred.
• 3+ years in a professional environment.
• Work experience in Account Management, Sales Support, or related role.
• Payroll, benefits, and analytics experience beneficial.
• Experience with MS Office, specifically in Excel and handling client data.
• Experience in CRM or customer management software (i.e. Salesforce) a plus.
• Strong time management skills.
• Exhibit strong oral and written communications skills and well-developed interpersonal and client relation skills.
• Must have a professional, cooperative, positive, and flexible attitude.
• Ability to work with diverse personalities within and outside various levels of the organization.
• Military experience a plus.
All interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to
Paragon Compliance LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer